Saturday, December 8, 2007

My season has been erased!

Fuck. It's was a great Friday, before an Unexpect show, at my apartment, when a friend of mine, longtime no-see one, wants to play SNES. No problem. The Ken Griffey's cartridge was into the console. He didn't want to play that game so he just took it out of the SNES without using the "eject" button, just by forcing it to extract. My brother was there and saw the crime by shouting "crisse de cave". I do know that it was unsafe to eject the game in a way. It remembered me that it's possible to corrupt and reset the data from a Ken's cartridge. (I had others season's removing souvenirs back in the old days) My friend pop-up the Mortal Kombat II's game into the SNES and proceed to be kicked real hard by my brother who is a really great MK's gamer. They played with other friends right there and we had a good time. Plus, we got some finish him moves. Then we went to the show. After the show, this is what I call "a fuckin' cup of shit", it was 1:30am, I wanted to play just one fuckin' game. Just ONE, Jeff. I mean, damn shit. Where is my damn season? Then I remembered, before in the evening, the crime.
I don't know, I will begin another Brewer's one, they were really nice, with an almost 10 points per game. It's just 10:00am on a saturday's morning today. I think that I have some time in front of me to re-fucking-begin a new season. I know my line-up.

"CRISS DE CALISSE JEFF SACRAMENT
TU AS TUÉ MA SAISON DE KEN GRIFFEY
FUCK YOU.
JE SUIS EN TABARNACK"


.

7 comments:

KmU said...

ohh I know what you mean!! i have been there!! it feels like if was something irreversible! but in your case were only 9 games! it's not that bad!

why don't you prefer playing it on the pc with an emulator?? there you wont have these kind of problems.

braincras said...

it's all about he "real" classic feeling, and I was about 12 games, 12-0, I just rebegun one, and I am 1-2 with only two fuckin' homer...

i'm thinking to begin with another team if in the next 2-games the homers is so low. AND my total RBI are 6 (for 3 games!) All of them did with homer (including one grand slam)

my season went really well before that Eraser! haha.

KmU said...

c mon!! upload your new season results!! hahaha now i am playing a 162 games season with the colorado rockies! after finishing another of 162 with the rangers!!!! I miss Earp, and company!!

braincras said...

hahaha. I'm waiting to have played almost 5 games... shit, this beginning of that season is pissing me off... I miss the fuckin' erased season so much, haha! Jeff, shame on you!
I'm thinking about to have a little section about YOURS results. like if you took in note your last 162 season stats.
and, I want to fuckin' know how much HR you made with Earp, this is my boy!

(btw, if it sucks so much again at 5-6games with my new-born Brewers, I'm thinking about a nice Rangers season, maybe??? ^_^)

KmU said...

well it's a shame that i didn't save those stats, cause I started a new one season, but i remember that my leader in Hrs were

50 D. Palmer (3rd baseman)
49 J. Canseco (Earp)
47 R. Palmeiro (1st baseman)
40 J. Gonzalez
37 Silver ( he was in the bench and I put him in the lineup after playing 40 games.

braincras said...

hahaha, it's a shame you didn't put Silver on the line-up righto n the first games of your season because he hits real hard, maybe he would be the best HRers in your season.

3rd baseman = Hitchock?
Palmeiro = Todd?
Gonzalez = Variyu?

if Variyu only hit 40, it's a shame! he is 10 bat and 10power damn shit!

KmU said...

yes I know!! but the good side is that his avg was above .450
also the others i mencioned did more than .400 except Silver that he did .360's