Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Prisoner's Grand Slam on 1st game

My first video. My brother filmed. I hit a HR with Prisoner; a Grand Slam. Before in the game, as his first season appearance, he hits a HR too, a solo one. Steel hit a HR too. 3 HRs in the game, all did by by-default-bench players... Before my season was erased, Steel was 6 HRs in 11 games and Prisoner was at 4. Peel, Steed and Gale was tied at 3e. I hit so much HRs the first time I played with the Brewers it really pissed me off when "the Jeff thing" happened. As I did with the Yankees' season, I begun playing with my brother, this is why, if you read into my comment about "the eraser-man", I re begun a season from scratch with my brother. (Because, right after the vision of the deleting-thing, I begun a new one and lost 2 out of the first 3 games with 2 HR and only 6 RBI in all the 3 games!!! And it was very a "dull" start... so it doesn't bothered me at all, it's the opposite, to restart again from scratch with my brother and the Brewers!)
By the way, this season won't be deleted because I will watch Jeff like hell next time he will come around my Ken's cartridge. I will upload the current season stats section when I will be at 9 games played.

Here is the Grand Slam in its full glory. Look at the Prisoner's stats.

2 comments:

KmU said...

What a Momente!!!!!!! by the way you suck as a narrator!! xD

braincras said...

hahaha, I'm not looking for this job.
We were really into the game me and my brother man!