Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Game #10 : 2 Grand Slam in 1 inning

YEAH, IT WAS A MESS. AND A DAMN FUCK KICK IN THE ASS! HAHA!! OWNED!!!


Yeah, it was a mess. Especially THAT inning. 10 pts in it. I mean, 2 grand slams too. 2 fuckin' G-SLAM in the same inning. It's a nice kick in the ass of the computer right? Haha, it never happened before in my life. Rickfort, for his first homerun of the season made a Grand Slam. Then, after one other out (now it's two), Steed, Peel, Steel, made hit, and Gale came at bat. One pitch. Long long hit, in the left field. 450ft home run. It was my second slam of the inning, it was a mess. By the way, I won the game 16-1 against the Twins. Take that little Hendrix and those lil' Zacherle's legs!!!

2 comments:

KmU said...

Hi, well done with the 2 slams!!

but wouldn't be more complete if you'd add the pitching stats such as W-L, Era. Cg, Saves. Strikeouts. Peace!!

braincras said...

I will update my Yanks' stats .txt with some pitching stats. (era, W-L, saves) my season is on another Griffey's cartridge. (yes, I have it in double, haha) it's a nice idea, why not?