Thursday, November 22, 2007

Kicked by the Brewers

Last night, I took a resolution about what will be the next team I will take in my next 78-games season. As it left only 12 games to my current's season, it's the right time to think about it. Apparently, it will be the Brewers and the reason of this "not on the list team I thought I will play with, after the Yanks" is really simple : I lost my last 2 games against them. Really, I get my ass kicked hard. At one game they hit 5 home runs (not one team hit 4 home runs against me in the whole season, before this team) and they won each of the game with a score of 7 (again, no team ever score 5 or 6 points against me too and they scored 2 times, 7!). I stopped to play after those 2 looses, hehe. I remember back in the old days, with my friend, we already tried to complete a long season with that team too. He lived at about only 300m from our primary school and each day after school, we met with the Brewers. By the way, it remember me Pennywise because About Time came out around this time and we were really into that band and the skate-punk "movement", if I can say it that way. But that specific album, especially when playing with the Brewers, was our definitive soundtrack. Can't wait to play with Drake, Steed, Peel & Gale!

No comments: