Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I stole a home run!

Yeah, finally, I did it. In the 8th inning, 1-1, a runner at the second base, a big hit deep in the center field, my fielder run, run, he is against the wall, get himself on the wall waiting for the ball, oh no, it goes outside... NO!!! It's a CATCH! Fuck, I can't believe it! Take that little Radclife!!!


Including my early games I played with my fri
end back in '94, I never ever stole a home run. It was against the Twins and I won the game too by the way. The Yankees stadium, with its littles walls, is a nice ballpark to made this kind of catch. I always talked and wanted to make one.
It already happened in this current season but it was the computer who stole me a home run. (I get really fucked like shit on that play... really) It was in the beginning of the season and I didn't note the team and others informations so I don't remember exactly who, from my team, was stolen and what was the "effect" of this play on the whole game. One thing I remember about it was that I loose.

No comments: