Friday, November 16, 2007

Harlem

First of all, what the fuck this guy, by default, is doing on the fuckin' bench? Maybe he sucks hard at running and as a fielder, but, hell, put it into your line up and you will see that he hits more home runs than anyone else in the team! (or the game?) In the season I am playing, I put him on DH and he is now my best home runners (25), best RBI (65) and best .avg (at .495). What the fuck this guy is doing on the bench? He is replacing Bambino at the 4th slot in my line up and he is doing very well. (I really thought that Bambino would hit much more home runs, at 12, he is my 4th in my whole team, but has 55 RBI and .485 at bat) Yesterday, I hit 3 home runs in the same game. I just don't know why the fuck he is hitting so much because his Bat has only 3. It's all about the Power, I think. Or the way I place him at the hitting position? One thing I know is that if you play with the Yanks, you MUST put him into your line up.
I will always love his posture design and the way he "practices" himself with his bat just before the pinch comes. The feeling I have when I am holding the controller and looking at him just before hitting, is really special. I almost "know" that this guy, just by his looking and stuff, WILL hit home runs. It's strange, but I'm almost feeling it, haha. The same thing happen with Earp from the Rangers; his basic stats wrote "10 Hr." but when we are playing with him into a season, at 30 games, Earp beat it already. I'm making a link with Earp because he has exactly the same hitting posture but not the same stats. (Earp has, as I remember, 6 Bat & 7 Power, something like this) Harlem is my personal favorites hitters from the Yankees; I'm always looking forward to hit others home runs! Now, as the season goes, he will almost reach 75 Hr. Powerful hitter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree...Harlem should not be on the bench. I do want to ask you something tho: do you think scooter should be starting? I've been playing this game for years and he is yet to hit a single homerun!! meanwhile, harlem knocks them out of the park nearly every single day! When I am in a big situation (say, bases loaded in the 9th) I just don't know if I should trust scooter at bat. I really just don't know what to do.

Anonymous said...

To answer your question, it is my understanding that Scooter should not be in the Yankee line-up. I have been playing with the Giants and Pickford owns Harlem. Harlem does not deserve to be wearing a Yankee uniform!!! All ya gotta do is give him a slow ball.