Friday, November 16, 2007

Plans

To sum up you my situation regarding what I am planning to do with that game and this blog, here is : I want to do the most 78-games seasons with the most teams and I will use this space as my "journal" of everything related to my project; consisting of stats, resumés of particulars games, thoughts about player or situation, etc.

There is 26 teams in the game and I doubt that I will be able, in my whole life, to complete a season with each of them. This is why I will spot some teams to play with firstly. I know that I will do at least those teams : Rangers, Giants, Yankees, White Sox, Athletics, Angels, Mariners, Rookies, Blue Jays. Right now, as a "warm up", I am playing a 162-games season with the Yankees and I am at my 50th games.

GO YANKS GO!







No comments: