Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tigers season finished!

Hell yeah, fuckin' long time ago I didn't update my Griffey's blog. But it doesn't mean that I didn't play it at all, hehe. Nah. I tried to keep a bit updated my current season stats. So I finished a Brewers seasons and I just finished tonight the Tigers season. The last current season update of this blog, King had 11Hr. so, when I updated it today, I was like, oh fuck... since a lonnng time ago I didn't updated here King he finished second with 33 Hr, just behind Calloway at 38. Yes, this is my most Hr in a 78 season ever. I took a quick look at the stats of my batter and it shoes something really strange; I have fuckin' bad .avg in general at bat, the best Hr. per game .avg I ever got (2.27), and they fuckin' as normal run at base as my other team. Is this an home rune based team? It seems too... As my performance show, I never ever hit so much home rune with so less batter. Look at my line-up, there is 3 batters below 5 Hr... and my bench has 2... In all, it means that it is only 6 batters who did all those homers. Regarding my other's stat homer's team, it's amazing that the Tigers had the highest per game average with 4 batters over 25 (including 2 over 30) and so fuckin' bad average at bat. Tigers seems to have bad average at bat and very good power. For all the home seasons game that I did for the Tiger, I didn't hit so much more home run because of the small field wall. Yes there is a couple that I did because of that fact, but I played with the Yankees too witch has the same kind of field wall style, and it's with the Tigers that I did the most home run. My very best moment is the game where I hit 4 straight home run with Brown within 5 Innings and each fuckin' home run was hit with the first pitch. It's a shame that I didn't have a video of this one, it was so fuckin' amazing. One other best moment that I remember it's the infield grand slam did with King against the infamous Red Sox, I lol'd so hard. It's always fun doing some infield home rune against them, but a grand slam, hell yeah. Here is the screenshots of my best batters from that season. My fuckin' award goes to the little Redding who hit 16 Hr. and got 52RBI. Man this is my little guy dude. I never thought this guy could hit/perform like this! And he is only .284 at bat! I will try update this more frequently, I recorded lots of game to try making some compilation, tips, hints, great play, etc. I think that I will begin my next season with the Expos. I'm a quebecers and I like the Smiths a lot so I should give them a try then!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i just started playing this game on emulator. what is the control for advance all runners and retreat all runners? i can't find it.

braincras said...

hehe, there isn't one. sorry, you really have to manually execute a "next base" for each damn runners.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I dream the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Ola, what's up amigos? :)
In first steps it's really nice if somebody supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)