Sunday, February 24, 2008

3 Players tied at 10 HR!

Long time ago, I was updating this blog more regularly because I was playing much more and I had much more time too. Now it's time to update my season's stat about my players. Strangely, my first 3 players in the line up are tied up at 10 home run and it's including the infamous Prison, for his legendary choking, Templar, the Prison's twin if we conclude it because of his same batting motion, and Steed, the guy who, in theory, if we take his default stats, would hit the most home run in the team. Yeah all this guys are tied at 10. I don't know, but I really think that Steed will outscore the two others, it's my impression but if we look from the start of the season, Steed didn't even reach the top 5 home runners. It's impressing because I really thought he would be THE home run hitter, when I begun to play with the Brewers. For now, my feeling is really positive and I can think of the possibility that he will end up in the top 5 home runners. By the way, his batting average was never under .420 and this is a good point. And this is why he was always in the 3 first batting slots. What about Prisoner? He is very well, he hits more and more home run but I think that he won't be in the top 5. By the way, he has the best batting average at .458 so he his my first hitter in my line up and I'm proud of it. Since I put him there, he was almost half the time on the base; it didn't decreased his avg in no way. Drake was my first hitter because of his speed stat (10), but at .311, you are on the base less than Prisoner and I conclude that the speed didn't do much more Hit than a player with less speed. Same for Rockford. Those two guys are the last guys on my line up. My objective by doing this : if Rockford and/or Drake are on the base, who are the next batter? Since I did that move, players with more home run and more .avg are getting more batting presence than before, and more present for those players means more points, more hit and more home run. Drake seems to hit much more home run at the bottom of the line up, he is 7 now, he hits 3 since I moved him there, on the last 15 games like. One other think would be fun to achieve is if Templar would hit more home run than Prisoner and Steed. It would be so fuckin' nice, hahahaha. Take that Steed, Templar has 8 home run in his default stats! Another proof that the default stats are screwed up. One question remains in my mind, where the fuck they take those stats? And now, who will have the most home run between those 3 guys? I go with Steed, but if it's Templar, damn shit, I will made statue, hahaha!





P.S. can you see physical difference between Templar and Prisoner?

8 comments:

3000 said...

I was just looking over the comments on my long neglected blog and found yours.

Great blog. This game is an overlooked gem.

It's strange, too, because the season I started was with Milwaukee. (I'm a Brewers fan in real life....)

KmU said...

now i'm playing a season in 2k7 mlb for xbox (the old one) i miss those kgjr games (10-15 min) hahaha
i have collected 3 perfect games.
2 with barry zito and 1 with oliver perez. miguel cabrera and adrian gonzalez are the best!!

3000 said...

Don't know if you've got a PS2, but I just picked up MLB Power Pros and it is AWESOME. It reminds me a lot of RBI Baseball, but there are some KGJr elements, too....

Anonymous said...

EXPOS RULEEEEEZZ

braincras said...

Expos! Are you from Québec too? Because I am, and it was a kind of pain to loose our only official MLB team...
Plus, in the SNES's game, the players' names are from one of my favorite band The Smith. And Marr is a beast, btw.

Sammy said...

hey man, im player, of dominican republic im pro....

Sammy said...

donde se puede jugar online!?

Anonymous said...

nice blog. wish i would have made one of these in college. played a few 162 game seasons and then thousands of games with a roommate. if you come to portland, oregon... lets play. i need a challenge. jer_sullivan@yahoo.com