Monday, January 7, 2008

Memorable Game #1

Woah. It was a fuckin' home runs marathon for 13 innings with 11 home runs in the whole game. But I lost 10-9 against the Yankees. They hit 7 home runs without having Harlem on the official line-up!! (I know the computer won't but that beast on the line-up, but come on, it's a mess to hit so much home run, I wasn't able to hits this number in one game when I played a season with this team, with Harlem on the line-up) Plus, they used 5 pitchers against me. This game was the best game I ever played since my return in this classic baseball game. I was at home and it was really nice to tie them each time they made points at the beginning of the overtime innings. They made 1 point (almost all their points was made with home run) in the 10th inning and I made one too. Until the 13 inning when they hit the winning home run with Bambino. I didn't be able to tie them up for the third time in that inning so I lost.
But what a fuckin' game it was. This is the first time a computer player score so much points against me, the first time I hit the 13 innings marks, the first time they hit 7 home runs and the first time, with the Brewers, I hit 3 home run with a player. It was one of my bubblegums chewers and a by-default bencher, Steel. The other bubblegum chewer, Peel, hits the other home run. All in all, a memorable game and a memorable lost. And I don't care about this lost, it was fuckin' too much fun.

No comments: