Monday, January 7, 2008

Beer, Music & The Game

Oh yeah. That's the way I enjoy this game! Having the fuel is a key. Not when I'm playing in the morning but much more in the evening, you know, like after work. I put some music, especially if it's new music that I didn't enjoyed yet. The playlist is set for some hours. It's never "full shuffle" style because I like listening an album track by track. I always turn off the volume of the game's music so my stereo plays the music for the game. I keep the sound of the game because I like when the players is yelling at me his angst while he's strike out. And this umpire's voice. Turning off the TV's sound remove the thrill in the game. Replacing the original music in-game by mine add lots. I mean, I can really enjoy and be in the music I listen to while I'm playing. You didn't need so much attention to be good and be able to hit home run and points in the game. The minimal. I played so much at this game I could play it eye closed, just by the ball's sound! Haha, I can say that I played sometimes one eye-close because of the increasing feeling of the booze. You know, when your vision is morphed into two-vision. Doubled. Close one eye and you can finish the game. After all those hours of innings filled with points, home runs and some booze, you can feel a bit tired. It's time to close the game and have a good refreshing night before the next nice evening! By the way, I'm working tomorrow. One last thing, drinking beers do not increase your chance to hit home run BUT it's more fun hitting one! (while you are able to, hehe)

No comments: